How To Use African Black Soap For Skin Care
The benefits of african black soap has made it a very popular product over time, as a natural and safe alternative all over body skincare product. It can be used on your body and your face, and even in your hair. Many have found that black soap clears up skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris and eczema. When used properly (which does not take a large amount of intellectual or physical effort), the benefits of black soap will be clear to see.
To start, you’ll simply need the following:
– African Black Soap (good quality, something that is dark brown or coffee colored is what you are looking for)
– Warm Water (gentle flow)
– A gentle towel (preferably soft cotton)
Here are the simple steps you can take to effectively use African Black Soap:
1. Pure African Black Soap is free of preservatives (it is pure afterall) however this means it needs to be kept in an airtight container, or well wrapped. With this in mind, it is often best to grab a chunk off of the black soap. Whilst the action of this may feel difficult at first, continue exerting pressure on your African black soap and a chunk will come off.
2. To put on your body, make sure there is low flowing water (so you do not lose the substance to the drainage) and create a lather in the palm of your hands to spread over your body. However a body glove is fine for if you would prefer to lather the chunk of black soap onto your cloth as you would any other bar of soap.
3. If you’d like to use it for your face and hair, it is much better to make a lather with your chunk of black soap between your hands and then rub the resulting lather on your face or through your hair.
4. Once you have lathered your skin, hair or face with your black soap, simply wash off as you would normally after a shower.